Friday, January 25, 2013

The Dead Sea

Landscape of Jordan

dead sea in background

Dead sea from a mountain

Again


Israel in the distance


A map of everything i the area

again

us Mizzou students

Us mizzou students floating in the salty sea





my first shwarma




Me floating


I went to the Dead Sea with my CIEE classmates yesterday.  This will be real short because I just want to upload the pictures.  But I will say it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. I swam out in the sea and just floated.  The water was so salty that it was nearly impossible to go underwater because I just floated back up.  Standing on the Jordanian shore of the Dead Sea, I looked across and could clearly see the land of Israel. The pictures will speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment